Benefice Coordinating Group
The Benefice Coordinating group is made up of the Churchwardens of the benefice churches, a treasurer and clergy licensed to the benefice. It is chaired by the rector or another member of the benefice clergy.
The purpose and work of the group is to:
- coordinate events and services across the benefice
- develop, support and encourage the effective working of the benefice
- develop responses to Deanery and Diocesan proposals
- develop the benefice stance on the annual Parish share
- oversee the management of the benefice website
The Coordinating group meets 3-4 times a year.